We try to make ordering from us as simple, easy and economical as possible for international customers. We strive to respond quickly to inquiries, provide detail explanations, and offer global pricing, shipping and payment options for international customers. Contact us with your selected product choices for the following items:
- Part numbers and quantities,
- Shipping destination or Ship To address,
- Requested shipping speed or delivery date.
We will normally respond with a proforma invoice or quotation on the next business day, usually valid for 30 days.
The product pricing and shipping costs shown on our website is accurate for all customers worldwide.
- Default pricing is US dollars,
- Customer local currency prices are available for customer convenience and are subject to frequent rate changes,
- Our pricing does not include any import duty or local taxes that may be required at destination. Customs duties, tax, general sales tax, value added tax or import tariffs may be assessed by the customs authorities of the importing country depending on the contents and destination country of your shipment. If there is a duty, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay.
- Any fees due within the destination country are not collected by or forwarded to us; they will be paid either to the carrier at the time of receipt or through the carrier’s individual invoicing system.
Our website will calculate international shipping cost using our best negotiated rates. We have daily weekday pickups by freight consolidators, freight couriers, USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- We are happy to prepare products for will-call or courier pickup from our location. We can estimate shipping size and weight, provide appropriate international shipping documents, affix customer provided shipping labels and hold for carrier pickup. If not shipping our our company account, customer must make all transportation arrangements and provide completed waybill.
- Always request a shipping cost review if charges seem excessive, especially when ordering multiple items or multiple units of an item. We can frequently consolidate packaging for more economical airfreight.
- We reserve the right to change the shipping method for better tracking and reliability at no additional charge to the customer. Let us know if this may create destination delivery issues we should consider.
We can accept most bank credit cards for payment on our website or offline. We also accept purchase orders with other alternative payment options for shipping our products worldwide. We offer two invoicing and payment options for our international customers:
- Email a Proforma Invoice for wire transfer payment through your bank for a flat fee of $40.
- Email an electronic payment invoice for credit card, debit card, or PayPal payment for a 4.5% Fee on the total Invoice.